So it’s been a while. I haven’t written in a very long time, but between getting engaged, helping family, and getting ready to finish school, where does one find the time. Well hopefully I’ll be making time. I really want to start writing at least once a week again. AriesKnight and I have also been kicking around ideas for a video show for this site and youtube (Ideas are always welcome). Just remember the more feedback and views the more content we can deliver.
Anyway, a little bit of gaming talk before I sign off.
- This year wasn’t to stellar for gaming overall.
- Games were either overhyped or underhyped.
- I’m still not ready for a new generation of consoles.
- I love my Vita!
- Playstation All Stars is fun but broken as hell at times.
- AriesKnight and I really are the dream team online.
- The Will U is too little too late.
- My Fiance is kicking ass in games now 🙂
- My favorite Games this year were Borderlands 2, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, Sonic Racing Transformed, Playstation All Stars, SSX, and lollipop Chainsaw.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years….Well, mostly everyone.